Hi, I’m Raechel! I’m a content writer and editor.
When it comes to hiring a freelancer, there are a lot of unknowns.
Are they trustworthy? Can they deliver? How does the process work?
Working with me, you will quickly discover that I take pride in my work, strive to form long-term relationships with my clients, and go above and beyond to ensure they are happy with the results.
I have nearly 15 years of extensive experience helping:
- B2B Companies
- Consumer-Facing Platforms
- Major Blogs
- Professional Networking Services
I have experience writing and editing for industries including:
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Décor
- Marketing & Communications
- Parenting, Lifestyle & Pets
- Technology & Software
More reasons to work with me:
I know how to write well.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from The Ohio State University. I am a trained writer with nearly 15 years of experience. I know how to find and interview sources, how to dig deep and find the facts, and how to weave them into a story that grabs and holds attention.
- I am well versed in SEO and can seamlessly support your SEO campaign with natural keyword placement that ranks.
- I’ve written hundreds of pieces – over 200 hundred a year, and have had my work published on major platforms such as Cheapism, MSN, Yahoo!, the New York Times, Times, CreditCards.com, RetailMeNot The Real Deal blog, and more.
- I produced the top-read blog post for the MSN homepage, which garnered over 4.6 million page views in one day.
I have experience in a range of projects, such as:
- Reviews and product roundups that require deep research and an organized thought process.
- Product descriptions that translate into sales and landing pages that create action.
- Newsletters to streamline business communications.
- LinkedIn profiles that increase B2B sales.
- Resumes, cover letters, and executive bios that meet today’s competitive market across multiple industries and produce results.
- Website content that ranks high with search engines.
- I’ve even ghostwritten a workout video.
I am well-versed in marketing, communications, and branding. I know how to help you:
- Communicate in your unique brand voice.
- Connect with your target audience.
- Enhance your brand.
- Grow your brand awareness.
- Drastically improve your bottom line.
- Exceed your business and professional objectives.
You get my three C’s guarantee:
- Commitment to you and your project.
- Consistency in meeting deadlines, staying organized and going above and beyond for your project.
- Communication on your project with regular updates and insights.
I know the ins and outs of freelance.
With nearly 15 years of experience, I’ve worked with all types of content management platforms, I have an invoice system, and I accept payments in multiple ways to make it easy for you. You name it, and I’ve probably encountered it throughout my freelancing career.
My clients say I’m:
Amazing, wonderful, an expert, a pro, a phenomenal writer, helpful, reliable, hardworking, and smart, to name a few!
I look forward to getting to know you and your brand, and I can’t wait to help you overcome your biggest content obstacles, find your brand voice, and succeed far beyond your wildest dreams.